Audit committee is an advisory body of AS Pro Kapital Grupp Council in matters involving accounting, auditing, risk management, internal control and audit, exercising of oversight and budget preparation and legality of the activities.
The function of an audit committee is to monitor and analyse:
1) processing of financial information;
2) efficiency of risk management and internal control;
3) the process of auditing of annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
4) independence of an audit firm and a sworn auditor representing an audit firm on the basis of law and compliance of the activities thereof with other requirements of Auditors Activities Act.
An audit committee is required to make recommendations or proposals to AS Pro Kapital Grupp Counil in the following issues:
1) appointment or removal of an audit firm;
2) appointment or removal of an internal auditor;
3) prevention or elimination of problems and inefficiencies in an organisation;
4) compliance with legislation and the good practice of professional activities.
AS Pro Kapital Grupp Council has formed the Audit Committee whose members are:
Emanuele Bozzone, Member of the Audit Committee
Chairman of AS Pro Kapital Grupp Council
Pertti Huuskonen, Member of the Audit Committee
Born 1956, Finnish citizen
Master’s in Engineering, EMBA from University of Oulu
Member of AS Pro Kapital Grupp Council